Everything you need to know about real estate - no matter what your role - in one complete guide
Bonus online material!
From AAA-Tenant to Zoning Regulations, this alphabetically organized resource covers the laws, language, and concepts of real estate. You'll also have access to an exclusive online tool that makes it simple to calculate, transact, and profit from real estate.
Authors with more than 65 combined years in real estate give you:
- Jargon-free definitions of almost 3,500 terms and topics
- Up-to-the-minute information on everything from mortgages to accelerated tax write-offs
- 250 illustrations covering architectural design, completed formulas, charts, and graphs
- Valuable lists such as 100 concepts to be an effective real estate agent, 50 must-know terms for homebuyers and sellers, 100 tax terms important to investors and homeowners, and secret buzz words and slang used by experienced real estate professionals
The unique online real estate component gives you fast access to tools such as:
- 75 fill-in-the-blank, legally binding real estate forms
- 100 interactive real estate formulas
- Real estate calculator for over 50 problems
- Spreadsheet formulas for common real estate functions
- Links to more than 450 real estate websites