Want to reach out to multicultural customers? Cross-Cultural Selling For Dummies is packed with everything you need to know to tap into multicultural markets, from establishing solid relationships to adapting your advertising to meeting the needs of your new clientele. You'll acquire key cross-cultural skills and build a coordinated effort that engages all aspects of your business.
This practical, easy-to-understand guide shows you how to measure the purchasing power of other cultures and change the way you market to them. You'll learn how to do multicultural research, develop a marketing campaign with wide appeal, pick the right media, tune your materials to the market, and establish a presence in the community. You'll find tips on identifying generational differences with in a culture, pronouncing names correctly, and determining customer motivation. Discover how to:
- Reach out to multicultural customers
- Develop strong relationships
- Adapt your sales presentations and techniques
- Clear language barriers
- Boost your street cred
- Present appealing financing options
- Create a foundation for long-term success
- Handle negotiations with skilled hagglers
- Recognize and overcome objections
- Adopt techniques to close the sale
- Create a strong referral base
- Avoid cultural conflicts
- Maintain a diverse sales team
You can realize the incredible untapped potential of the multicultural market to send your sales soaring and your profits off the charts. Cross-Cultural Selling For Dummies shows you how!