Are you tired of having a messy and uncomfortable home office?
Or no home office when you would need one?
You are in the right place!
Home Office Design is a complete guide to practically help you set up a home office that ticks all the boxes:
From lighting and ergonomics to storage and décor, you will get an overview of all the elements that make a successful office space, one that can support your health, mood, well-being and productivity.
AFTER READING THIS E-BOOK YOU WILL:
- know what is the best position for your home office
- have all your working materials at hand without your home looking like an office
- find privacy and concentration while working from home
- feel comfortable in your home office
- get rid of back, wrist and neck pains
- and more...
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 102 pages e-book full of concise and relevant content
- 3d visualizations of several furnished home offices to get you inspired
- Pro design tips for you to get the most out of your space
- Step-by-step notes templates to guide you in setting up your home office
- Shopping list template to plan your purchases