The "Mortgage Professor" answers critical homemortgage questions
This value-packed consumer reference by a nationally syndicated mortgage columnist is indispensable for anyone looking to secure a home mortgage. The Pocket Mortgage Guide answers 50 of the most commonly asked mortgage questions, including:
- How can I find the lowest-cost lender?
- Should I choose a 15-year loan or a 30-year loan?
- What is PMI and how can I cancel it?
- How large a mortgage will I be able to afford?
- What will my monthly mortgage payment be?
- What is a "debt ratio" used for and how is it calculated?
- What is a home equity line of credit and what should it be used for?
The book also provides valuable interest amortization tables and is the perfect resource for home buyers.