Enclosed within these pages is a complete guide that describes everything you need to know, from start to finish, to achieve a successful online business. This book is an invaluable resource for anyone on a tight budget who wishes to market products or services on the Internet. It is packed with "real world" information, tips and secrets that will save you hundreds of dollars. Rather than stumbling about, readers will jumpstart their success by benefiting from years of experience and countless hours of research. Written in plain English for non-techies, the book explains how to create, manage and promote a low-cost Website.
A wealth of practical knowledge for successfully preparing and promoting a Website is provided. In clear terms, you will learn:
- Why you absolutely need a Website today to conduct business.
- How to create a Website. A comprehensive step-by-step process leads you through the development of a successful Website. Essential aspects, such as Website goals, its design and layout, selecting easy-to-use authoring tools, site navigation issues, and tips for achieving a user-friendly online presence are covered. An overview of HTML is included to show how simple "cut and paste" operations can add tremendous functionality to your Website. In the process of learning about Website creation, you will overcome any hesitation you may have had by seeing how easy it is to launch an online business these days.
- How to avoid pitfalls. What are the "do's" and "don'ts" in developing your Website?
- How to optimize your Website for search engines through keyword selection, inserting Meta Tags, including specific Webpages and preparing content that gets results.
- The nature of search engines and how to submit your Website to them. What to look out for with Google and Yahoo. Search engine "gotchas" to avoid. Where to find free submission services. How often you should submit your website to search engines.
- How to submit your Website to important directories that boost your traffic and help you to achieve more business.
- Where to find inexpensive tools and services for your Website, including what to look for in your selections. Suggested vendors with affordable solutions are provided at each step.
- Where to find FREE tools, services and tutorials that can be used to your benefit.
- How to successfully promote your Website once it is active. Learn how to use low-cost tactics that can make your online business as prominent as that of major corporations! Cross- linking, article submissions, pay-per-click advertising, online magazine advertising, email newsletters, viral marketing and a host of other strategies that drive traffic to your Website are presented.
- How to measure success and fine-tune your Website for improved sales.
- How to generate even more revenue from your Website.
- Productivity tools, such as autoresponders, which assist you in automating the operation of your Website.
- Inexpensive new capabilities, like RSS feeds and blogs, that boost your search engine rankings, retain customers and push new traffic to your website.
- Where to find additional valuable information that can help you.
Before you stream any Disney Content, carefully read this EULA. Before you can license any Disney Content, you will be asked to accept all the terms of this EULA. If you do not wish to accept all the terms of this EULA, you will not be able to license the Disney Content.
You understand and agree that the Disney Content you receive through the OverDrive service, such as Disney movies, images, artwork and other copyrightable materials (the "Disney Content") is licensed by OverDrive from Disney. The Disney Content you receive through the OverDrive service, including the copyrights in the Disney Content, is owned by Disney, and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. OverDrive and Disney do not transfer any title, right or interest to or in the Disney Content to you.
Disney Content delivered to you through the OverDrive service is licensed to you; not sold, transferred or assigned to you.
OverDrive grants you a non-exclusive and non-assignable sublicense to stream and view a copy of the Disney Content only on approved devices only for the purpose of your personal, non-commercial viewing of the Disney Content consistent with the terms of this license. The delivery of the Disney Content does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Disney Content. All other rights in the Disney Content are reserved by Disney, and any other use is strictly prohibited.
You may not transfer, distribute, copy or reproduce the Disney Content or any portion thereof onto any physical medium, memory, server, device or other hardware, or any other medium now known or hereafter devised. In addition, you may not sell, rent, lease, redistribute or sublicense the Disney Content. You may not attempt to circumvent, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair or otherwise defeat any encryption, rights signaling or copy protection technology in which the Disney Content is wrapped or otherwise associated with, and you may not edit, modify, translate or create derivative works or adaptations of the Disney Content. You may not decompile, copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the computer file in which the Disney Content is stored to a human-readable form.
You may not stream or transmit Disney Content outside of the United States of America and Canada, and their respective territories, possessions and associated commonwealths.
The Disney Content is provided "AS IS". Disney expressly disclaims any warranties and conditions, express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and noninfringement, and their equivalents under the laws of any jurisdiction. Disney does not warrant or otherwise state that the Disney Content will meet your requirements.
Under no circumstances shall Disney be liable for any damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind under any legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Disney Content, even if Disney has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any material breach of the EULA, including without limitation, copying or distribution of the Disney Content, will result in termination of the license for such Disney Content.