Designed for agents and brokers in the residential real estate business, and those servicing the real estate industry, this is the ultimate guide for anyone contemplating an e-mail newsletter or a Website. Hundreds of hours of research and years of experience have gone into creating the information here for their benefit. The goal is to help you derive a personal roadmap for launching your own e-mail newsletter. The book is an immense resource of valuable information that will save agents and brokers hundreds of dollars.
The goal is to help real estate agents and brokers derive a personal roadmap for launching their own e-mail newsletter. The book is an immense resource of valuable information. Everything from free software to economical turnkey solutions is addressed. A step-by-step guide demonstrates how to successfully implement e-mail newsletter campaigns that best fit a Realtor's time, wallet, resources and expertise.
People who are in the real estate business are cost-conscious. While you want an effective marketing campaign that helps your sales, you don’t want it to spend a lot on it –in some cases, nothing at all - or have it consume too much of your precious time. That is why emphasis here is placed on identifying free or inexpensive solutions that both enhance your productivity and will help your newsletter be successful.
In here, you will find simple explanations of what can be complex subjects. Charts, tables and summaries reduce a plethora of data down to just the essential elements you need to understand. This approach lets you easily identify solutions that best fit your needs.
Written in plain English for non-techies, with plenty of examples and buyer comparison charts, the book is intended to pinpoint solutions that best satisfy your unique goals and budget. Specifically, you will learn how to:
• Create interesting, attractive e-mail newsletters.
• Prepare newsletter content, and where to find free articles and other information sources.
• Where to get free newsletter templates.
• Find free resources that will help you design your newsletter.
• Gather e-mail addresses and grow your prospect base.
• Promote your persona so that your name and face become synonymous with the local real estate market.
• Avoid legal and market pitfalls when creating and sending e-mail newsletters.
• Minimize the cost of creating and managing newsletter campaigns by using your own PC, Microsoft Word and Outlook, and free Web downloads.
• Become more effective by spending just a little money to get integrated commercial tools that magnify your productivity.
• Easily create or link to a Website and why you should consider this.
• Create inexpensive Websites with substantial benefits.
• Employ easily-implemented tools that automatically manage and promote your e-mail newsletter.
• Engage “worry free” outsource services that automatically send personalized newsletters to your clients.
• Develop a strategy that works best for you, identify specific approaches and costs (if any) upfront.
Throughout this process, the book provides interactive links to a multitude of Websites where additional information or suggested software can be found. Free e-mail newsletter templates, wizards, content sources and marketing tools that can be used to your advantage are also identified.
Anyone in the real estate community contemplating an e-mail newsletter will benefit immensely from the contents of this book. With the information learned here, you will avoid common pitfalls and enjoy a streamlined implementation. You will know where you are going, how to get there, and how to achieve this within your personal budget!