Ever wanted to build your own Web site to express your views? Or maybe you want to set up an e-business? Now, not only will you be able to create your own space on the Web, but you can also make it look professional with Building a Web Site For Dummies. This resourceful guide lays down all the basics for getting started with creating a Web site for your club, team, family, or business.
This is the only book that walks aspiring Webmasters like you through all the steps of designing, building, publishing, publicizing, and updating a Web site without concentrating on a single tool. While reading this laid-back and down-to-earth guide, you will discover how to:
- Make your site easy to navigate
- Get optimum listing on Google
- Accept payment for an online business
- Gain feedback with message boards
- Add photos, sound, and video to your site
Along with this helpful guide is a CD-ROM that includes many exciting features to give you access to more Web site-creating tools:
- Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe GoLive CS tryout versions
- Trial versions of Macromedia Flash MX 2004, ColdFusion MX Enterprise, Fireworks MX 2004, Dreamweaver MX 2004, and FreeHand MX
- Hemera Photo-Objects 500 Sampler
Under the wing of David Crowder, author of over 10 books and former Vice President of Data Processing with National Research Corporation, creating your own Web site has never been easier. Building a Web Site for Dummies provides plenty of hands-on guidance to turn you into a Web designer in no time!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included.