200 Marketing Ideas for Your Website is a practical and concise guide that contains ideas extracted from over 2,000 websites reviewed especially for this book. It explains the marketing benefits of the selected ideas, includes tips and guidelines and refers to 262 web examples, including 50 screenshots, to demonstrate their application.
Discover various ways to
- Attract and retain visitors
- Project your expertise and authority
- Build your reputation and inspire confidence
- Present favourably your products and services
- Sell and cross-sell your products
- Build a database of qualified leads
- Elicit and utilise feedback astutely
- Give visitors reasons to bookmark your site
- Improve your customer service
...and much more.
To be more specific,
Look and Learn HOW TO
- Reach the customers of your customers?
- Obtain a wealth of material (with copyrights) from visitors to create books and promotions?
- Become the hub for fun and useful information?
- Keep in touch with your subscribers without having to write a newsletter?
- Picture 'quality'?
- Demonstrate visually the benefits of your product?
- Get visitors volunteering fresh content for your website?
- Sell and even sell more without being pushy? etc.....
Save time and money by learning from other webmasters who have already tested and implemented these strategies. Put one idea into practice to get your money’s worth from this book or apply several ideas to transform your website into a powerful marketing tool. After all, a website is the most cost-effective, comprehensive marketing tool available.
"The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only sustainable competitive advantage." (De Geus)